Emergency Department COVID-19 Update
- Opening Hours
- Patient Pathway
- Who can use the service?
Welcome to the Hermitage Medical Clinic Emergency Department
Mon – Sat : 8am - 5pm
Dr. David Foley is our Emergency Department Clinical Director and Consultant in Emergency Medicine.
Enquiries can be made to the Hermitage Medical Clinic Emergency Department on
(01) 6459016 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Emergency Department is a rapid access service run by Emergency Medicine Consultants who have the full support of the full resources of the hospital including;
- On Site Laboratory
- State of the art radiology service with access to X-ray, MRI, CT, Fluoroscopy, PET/CT, Ultrasound, Interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine.
- State of the art Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory / Cath Lab
- Investigations and Diagnostics
- Stitching and Casting
- Medical/Surgical Wards
- Theatre and ICU
- Day Care Unit
- Direct referral access to the Consultant Suites
GP DEDICATED PHONE LINE
The Emergency Department offer a dedicated GP phone-line which is manned by an Emergency Nurse to facilitate direct referrals and discussion of individual cases. Please call on (01) 645 9999