Emergency Department COVID-19 Update
- Opening Hours
- Patient Pathway
- Who can use the service?
Welcome to the Hermitage Medical Clinic Emergency Department
Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays 10am to 5pm
Dr. David Foley is our Emergency Department Clinical Director and Consultant in Emergency Medicine.
Enquiries can be made to the Hermitage Medical Clinic Emergency Department on
(01) 6459016 / Email: email@example.com
Our Emergency Department is a rapid access service run by Emergency Medicine Consultants who have the full support of the full resources of the hospital including;
- On Site Laboratory
- State of the art radiology service with access to X-ray, MRI, CT, Fluoroscopy, PET/CT, Ultrasound, Interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine.
- State of the art Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory / Cath Lab
- Investigations and Diagnostics
- Stitching and Casting
- Medical/Surgical Wards
- Theatre and ICU
- Day Care Unit
- Direct referral access to the Consultant Suites
GP DEDICATED PHONE LINE
The Emergency Department offer a dedicated GP phone-line which is manned by an Emergency Nurse to facilitate direct referrals and discussion of individual cases. Please call on (01) 645 9999