We diagnose and treat patients with cancer and blood disorders. Get care and support for you and your family.
At Hermitage Clinic, our multidisciplinary oncology team works to screen, prevent, diagnose, treat and manage cancer and blood disorders.
Our specialist staff will take great care of you throughout your diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
The team includes:
- Consultant medical oncologists
- Consultant haematologists
- Consultant pathologists
- Consultant radiologists
- Palliative Care Consultants
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Medical Social Workers
- Full health and social care support teams
- Genetics screening and counselling teams
In addition to medical support, our team provide education, counselling and other resources for anyone affected by a diagnosis. We offer care support across all aspects of cancer, from diagnosis to the management of advanced stage cancer.
We strive to make treatment and recovery as easy and swift as possible. As an inpatient, you'll be looked after by our multidisciplinary team in our dedicated oncology ward.
Who we treat
We care for patients with many different conditions, such as:
- metastatic cancer
- blood disorders such as myeloma and lymphoma
- haemochromatosis (a build up of iron levels)
- neutropenic sepsis (infection during treatment)
- advanced cancers
Hermitage Clinic provides full cancer care. We provide services in:
- cancer screening
- genetic profiling
- family history assessment
- cancer diagnostics
- medical oncology
- CyberKnife treatment
- ongoing symptom management
- support via Daffodil Centre
- patient and family education
- connection with national cancer support groups
- palliative care
- advanced cancer care
Not all services are covered by health insurance. To find out if you're covered, contact your health insurance provider before your visit.
Visit our Health insurance and self-pay page for more information.
If you do not have health insurance or your health plan does not cover the full cost, you will need to pay on the day of your visit.
You might be able to claim fees on your insurance.
If you need to submit an insurance excess or pay inpatient fees after a stay at the Hermitage Clinic, you can pay your bill online.