The Hermitage Medical Clinic has a faculty of Medical Council specialist registered consultant ophthalmologists offering a comprehensive eye service. To ensure that patients benefit directly from the most recent treatment advances, patient care is supported by each consultant’s sub-specialty expertise and clinical research in vision sciences. A number of the eye specialists are also affiliated to major teaching hospitals in Dublin such as The Royal Victoria Eye & Ear Hospital.
Our ophthalmologists provide comprehensive consultation, evaluation, and treatment of eye conditions ranging from the most common to complex disorders. Specialist services include:
- Cornea & Ocular Surface Diseases
- Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Vitreous & Retinal disorders
- Neuro-ophthalmic disorders
- Plastic & reconstructive surgery for disorders of eyelids and eye orbits
- Low visual service that can fit you with magnifying & telescopic lenses to maximise sight
Rapid Access Macular Service
Rapid Access to Diagnosis and Treatment of Macular Disease. Patient-centered service with ample time given to explanation of diagnosis and treatment. Please see our booklet for more information
Appointments can be made by contacting consultants’ clinics.