Hermitage Clinic is one of Ireland's most accessible hospitals, with 24-hour parking and public transport options.
At Hermitage Clinic, we have a 24-hour car park open to patients and visitors.
- Hourly - €3
- Daily - €20
- Weekly - €40
If you're a patient and are parked for more than 8 hours in one day, the most you'll be charged is €18.
There's a pay station in the hospital's main reception area. The machine accepts cash, coins and credit cards.
You can buy daily and weekly parking tickets at the reception desk.
Electric vehicle charging points
We currently have 2 dual chargers with 4 charging points. You can find these in the public car park in front of the hospital entrance.
Our charging points are free to use.
Access for people with a disability
We provide ample disabled parking for patients and visitors. If you need any assistance, call our main reception and we'll be sure to help.
We have 4 wheelchair-accessible lifts. There are 2 in the ward and day ward areas and 2 near the consultant suites, emergency department and medical oncology day ward.
The following bus routes stop near the Hermitage Medical Clinic:
- Sandymount (via city centre) to Adamstown: C1
- Adamstown to Liffey Valley, via city centre: C2
- Maynooth, Straffan Road to Ring's end, via city centre: C3
- Maynooth Station to Ringsend, via city centre: C4
- From Adamstown Station: L51
- Buses from Blanchardstown Centre: 239
The nearest bus stop to the Hermitage Clinic (travelling west, from the city centre) is the Liffey Valley Shopping Centre stop.
To get to the clinic from this bus stop, take this route:
- Take the footbridge to the other side of the road.
- Turn left.
- After about 1 KM you'll come to a roundabout. The entrance to our clinic is straight ahead.
The nearest bus stop to Hermitage Clinic (travelling from west Dublin) is the Liffey Valley slip road stop.
To get to this bus stop from the clinic, take this route:
- Walk straight down this road until you reach the traffic lights.
- Turn left.
- The entrance to Hermitage Clinic is on your left.