Hermitage Clinic is one of Ireland's most accessible hospitals, with 24-hour parking and public transport options.
At Hermitage Clinic, we have a 24-hour car park open to patients and visitors.
- Hourly - €3
- Daily - €20
- Weekly - €40
If you're a patient and are parked for more than 8 hours in one day, the most you'll be charged is €18.
There's a pay station in the hospital's main reception area. The machine accepts cash, coins and credit cards.
You can buy daily and weekly parking tickets at the reception desk.
Electric vehicle charging points
Under the Climate Action Plan 2021, the Government is aiming to have almost one million electric vehicles on Irish roads by 2030. In support of this, Hermitage Clinic installed 4 EV charging bays in the Public Car Park to facilitate drivers who are travelling significant distances and may need a ‘top-up’ to get home or to the nearest super-charging station. As one of the first hospitals to introduce this facility on our campus, and to meet the increasing demand, Hermitage Clinic has decided to increase the number of EV charging bays on site to 15 in total; which is the maximum number of chargers that can be accommodated on our present electrical infrastructure.
- 4 charging bays in the Public Car Park & 5 charging bays in the Overflow Car Park
- 6 charging bays in the Consultant Carpark
EV Charger Utilisation Instructions:
Access to our EV Chargers is via the StopNTop App, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Charging instructions are displayed on each charger.
Once you have registered as a user and logged in:
- Simply plug into the charger
- Find the charger on the StopNTop App
- Alternatively, input the unique charger ID (displayed on the charger) into the search bar on the app
- Swipe across to start charging
- When returning to the vehicle, swipe across to end the charging event
- An end-user fee of 45c/kWh of energy delivered will be applied and is payable via the app
In order to facilitate fair and equitable access to all users, it is requested that a 4-hour on-station limit per session be observed.
Access for people with a disability
We provide ample disabled parking for patients and visitors. If you need any assistance, call our main reception and we'll be sure to help.
We have 4 wheelchair-accessible lifts. There are 2 in the ward and day ward areas and 2 near the consultant suites, emergency department and medical oncology day ward.
There are many local taxi service providers. If you need assistance in booking a taxi for your visit, please contact a member of our reception staff.
- Lucan Cabs - +353 (01) 610 0111
- Gala Cabs - +353 (01) 626 6266
- Xpert Digi Taxis - +353 (01) 667 0777
The following bus routes stop near Blackrock Health Hermitage Clinic:
- Sandymount (via city centre) to Adamstown: C1
- Connolly Station to Mullingar: 115
- Adamstown to Liffey Valley, via city centre: C2
- Maynooth, Straffan Road to Ringsend, via city centre: C3
- Maynooth Station to Ringsend, via city centre: C4
- From Adamstown Station: L51
- Buses from Blanchardstown Centre: 239
The nearest bus stop to the Hermitage Clinic (travelling west, from the city centre) is the Liffey Valley Shopping Centre stop.
To get to the clinic from this bus stop, take this route:
- Take the footbridge to the other side of the road.
- Turn left.
- After about 1 KM you'll come to a roundabout. The entrance to our clinic is straight ahead.
The nearest bus stop to Hermitage Clinic (travelling from west Dublin) is the Liffey Valley slip road stop.
To get to this bus stop from the clinic, take this route:
- Walk straight down this road until you reach the traffic lights.
- Turn left.
- The entrance to Hermitage Clinic is on your left.