Mr. Micheal Gallagher
Ophthalmology (eye health)
M.B. B.Ch., B.A.O. M.R.C.Ophth, F.R.C.Ophth, Masters of Medical Law
Mr Micheal Gallagher obtained his M.B. B.Ch., B.A.O. from the National University of Ireland in 1994, a M.R.C.Ophth. from London in March 2001, his F.R.C.Ophth. from London in November 2005 and also completed a masters of medical law from the University of Glasgow in Novemeber 2007.
- Triamcinolone and intraocular sustained-release delivery systems in diabetic retinopathy. Yilmaz T, Cordero-Coma M, Lavaque AJ, Gallagher MJ, Padula WV. Curr Pharm Biotechnol. 2011 Mar;12(3):337-46.
- Ketorolac therapy for the prevention of acute pseudophakic cystoid macular edema: Yilmaz T, Cordero-Coma M, Gallagher MJ. A systematic review. Eye (Lond). 2012 Feb;26(2):252-8
- Cataract Surgery – Avoiding the medico-legal pitfalls. Gallagher MJ, Yilmaz T. Expert Witness Journal (51-54) Autumn 2012
- Diabetic Retinopathy and Macular Oedema. Gallagher MJ. Journal of Modern Medicine, Issue 4 2012.
- Premature Termination of Interventional Ophthalmology clinical trials from international registries. Khanna N, Yilmaz T, LoporchioD, Gallagher MJ, Migliori M. Int J Clin Trials 2019;6(3):151-3
- Discontinuation and non-publication of interventional clinical trials conducted in Ophthalmology. Yilmaz T, Gallagher MJ, Cordero-Coma M, Gealy DJ, Loporchio S, Padula WV, Loporchio D, Statler B, Migliori M. Can J Ophthalmology 2019. (Article in Press)
- Fellow of Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institute.
- Harvard Medical School.
- Fellowship exam of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London.