Dr. Peter Crean
Cardiology (heart health)
Acute myocardial infarction
Coronary artery angioplasty and stenting
TAVI - Transcatheter aortic valve implantation
MSc - Masters of Science
Dr Peter Crean recieved an MSc - Masters of Science.
Dr Peter Crean has conducted clinical research into a femoral closure device.
- Undergraduate at the Royal College of Surgeons.
- Post-Graduate training in Jervis Street Hospital
- St Vincents Hospital
- Freeman Hospital Newcastle
- Hammersmith Hospital London
- Montreal Heart Institute.
- National Heart Hospital London.
- Cardiologist and lecturer in St James Hospital and Trinity College Dublin.