Dr. Majid Al Maini
Cardiology (heart health)
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist MBChB, FICMS, FACM /GIM,FACM/Cardiology (Jordan) , MRCP(UK), FRCP(Glasgow)
Dr. Al Maini is working in conjunction with Dr. Iftikhar Khan, a longstanding Consultant Cardiologist here at Blackrock Health Hermitage Clinic.
Dr. Al Maini graduated with first class honours from The College of Medicine at Baghdad University. He then completed specialist training in medicine in Iraq followed by cardiology training in Jordan. He is three boards certified, a member of the Royal College of Physicians (UK) and has completed an interventional fellowship in cardiology.
Having been granted specialist registration by the Irish Medical Council, Dr. Al Maini has worked in some of the major hospitals in Ireland as a consultant cardiologist. With extensive experience in general cardiology and a special interest in coronary interventional cardiology, Dr Al Maini was also awarded the Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians Glasgow.
- FICMS: Fellowship of Iraqi Board for Medical Specialization (Internal Medicine)
- FACM: Fellowship of Arab Board for Health Specialization (Internal Medicine)
- FACM/Cardiology: Fellowship of Arab Board for Health Specialization in Cardiology
- MRCP (UK): membership of Royal College of Physician (UK)
- FRCP: Fellowship of Royal College of physician (Glasgow)